From the web
The best stories teach us lessons, and Star Wars is overflowing with them. Though the events that unfolded a long time ago involve Jedi, clone troopers, bizarre creatures, and many more elements that seem much more exciting than anything happening in our world, there are several takeaways. Star Wars has taught us about the importance of friendship, the value of being patient, and the dangers of being afraid. These are ten of the many things we’ve learned from the saga:
10 THINGS WE LEARNED FROM STAR WARS
1. Embrace the traits that make you stand apart.
2. Be loyal to your friends.
3. Realize others see the world differently than you do.
4. It’s never too late to turn things around.
5. Overcome the fear within yourself.
6. Never say “I have a bad feeling about this.”
7. Every life has value.
8. Always repay your debts
9. Keep your mind open to new possibilities.
10. A little hope goes a long way.
Amy Ratcliffe is a writer obsessed with Star Wars. Read the full post on starwars.com