- For those of you who have classes between March 16 and March 28, you have already or will receive emails regarding the status of your class(es). Please be on the lookout for an email from any one of us – Becky Kenny, Lisa Lerner, Melody Mock, Cynthia LaCoe-Maniaci, Sylvia Giomi, Vicki DeVigne or me, Kathleen Raskob. **Please regularly check “spam” or “junk” mail for possible emails from Oasis staff during this time.
- Because we’re dealing with literally hundreds of registrations, please be patient as we work our way through each postponed class.
- In the meantime, staff is working with affected instructors to either reschedule for the end of April or add the class to our fall schedule. Unfortunately, summer classes are already set and the catalog is at a point in production where we are unable to change anything now.
- Oasis is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our recent expansion and the timing of the COVID-19 disruption has had a huge financial impact on Oasis.Some of you have reached out and offered to help by donating your class fee for which we are very grateful. Please call (505-884-4529) to let us know if you’d like to convert your class credit into a tax-deductible donation.
- At this time, classes are suspended through March 28, 2020, and we will closely evaluate further postponements depending on the government’s guidelines and local conditions.
- We will keep you apprised regularly of any updates through email, Facebook posts, and our website (www.oasisabq.org).
We cannot wait to resume classes for you soon.
From all of us, thank you for your support.
Becky Kenny, Cynthia LaCoe-Maniaci, Melody Mock, Lisa Lerner, Sylvia Giomi, Vicki DeVigne, and Kathleen Raskob